Our Fabrication Department consists of the following machines:
- Trumpf TruLaser 1030
- Trumpf TruBend 3120 Press Brake
- Cincinnati Shear Capacity 1/4″ Thick x 10′ Long
- Wysong Press Brakes 175 Ton Capacity 10′ at 1/4″
- Strippit Super 750 Punch Press with Smart Gauge, 40 Ton
- Strippit Super 30-40 HD Punch Press, 40 Ton
- Boschert Eagle Power Notcher
- Light Rolling (7 gauge and under)
- 6 welding cells to provide our customers with MIG & TIG Welding Capabilities for Steel, Stainless and Aluminum.
Our Machining Department consists of the following machines:
- DoALL CNC Saw (12″ capacity)
- Behringer CNC Saw (12″ capacity)
- Behringer CNC Saw (12″ capacity, with miter head)
- Daewoo 40/20 CNC Vertical Machining Center 3 Axis, Capacity L-60″ W-40″ H-24″, Milling, Drilling, Tapping, Engraving, Holds 36 Tools
- Fadal 40/20 CNC Vertical Machining Center 4 Axis, Capacity L-40″ W-20″ H-15″, Milling, Drilling, Tapping, Engraving, Holds 21 Tools
- Doosan TL2000 Turning Center Dual Turret, holds 20 tools, 20″ working length, 10″ working width, Automatic Tail stock, 2.5″ dia Pinch Turning, Drilling Boring, Taping
- Okuma Crown Big Bore Turning Center 2.25″ dia through cpacity, single turret, holds 12 tools, 12″ working length
- Assorted Manual Mills and Drill Presses
EDCO Fabrication provides its customers with (2) options when it comes to Finishing; Powder Coating or Wet Paint Services.
Powder Coating is an application where a dry, fine powder is applied to your parts through an electrostatic spray gun. The parts are then placed in our oven where they ‘bake’ or ‘cure’ for the recommended time. Powder Coating is becoming more commonly used because of its ease of use and ever expanding color options.
Wet Painting is also offered to our customers. Wet Painting is an application where layers of primer and paint protect your parts against the elements. Wet Paint is preferred in some cases due to its protectiveness, versatility and vast array of color options.
- 16’ Powder Coating Spray Booth & Curing Oven
- 20’ Wet Paint Booth
Final Assembly or create Sub Assemblies
Our EDCO Fabrication Facility is equipped with (2) Overhead Bay Doors for shipping and receiving LTL and Truckload shipments. Our facility is also equipped with a Packaging Center to take care of all of your Standard UPS Ground or Next-Day Air Shipments.