- Self-Propelled gear drive system
- Stress-proof, precision-machined, 1 1/4″ steel arbor shaft
- Includes electric start, 12-volt battery and heavy-duty 15-amp charging system
- Inside mounted, 3-gallon fuel tank
- Screw-type depth control w/lock guarantees accurate cutting
- Heavy-duty lifting bail
- Highway, road and bridge deck repair
- Utility installation
- Traffic loop installation
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts Lists & Operators Manual
- Safety & Limited Warranty Manual
- Product Spec Sheet
- SS-20 & SS-24 Training Video
- Step Cutting Demonstration Video
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
24″ Self-Propelled Saw
|Part# 38100||Power Gasoline||**Horse Power 24 HP|
|*RPM 2000||Length 53"||Width 26.5"|
|Height 39.5"||Weight 532 lbs||Belts Cgd "V" Belts|
|Maximum Cutting Depth 9.5"|