EDCO Vacuum Systems can be used for dust control with EDCO Grinders, Scarifiers, Scabblers, and Hardscape & Masonry Saws.
- Helps exceed the OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica Regulations
- Filters air to HEPA Standard – 99.97% @ 0.3 Microns Efficiency. Ideal for fine dust capture
- 2 HEPA Filters and 1 unique “MicroClean” Filter standard
- 3-Year MicroClean Filter guarantee
- Built of Cast-Composite Material Lifetime Guaranteed Not to Crack
- Dual Motor Electric 110 Volt, 16 AMP
- 200 CFM, 13 Sqft of Filter Area
- 2in Hose Included
- HEPA 2.0 Kit Upgrade available for Vortex 200 dated before 6/17 for 99.97% @ 0.3 Microns efficiency
- Dust Bagging Conversion Kit available for all Vortex 200 Vacuums
- A variety of indoor and outdoor working environments
- Collecting dust and debris from construction equipment
- Dust control in wood shops, welding shops, drywall contractors, powder paint booth systems, etc
- Lead paint removal
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts List & Operators Manual
- Safety & Limited Warranty Manual
- Vacuum System Training Video
- Why Rent a Vacuum Video
- HEPA 2.0 Installation for EDCO Vortex Vacuums Video
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
200 CFM Vacuum
|Part# ED33125HCONK||Power Electric||Horse Power 3.2 HP, Dual Motor, 115 Volt|
|Phase Single||AMPS 16||Length 32"|
|Width 20"||Height 35"||Weight 90 lbs|