Magna-Trap® Dual-Disc Floor Grinder
- Floor Grinders solve first layer applications like smoothing concrete, preparing floors for new coverings and removing thinner coatings, soft materials and ice. This dual-disc model grinds approximately 500sqft per hour.
- NEW Multi-Tooling Disc with carbide pockets. Bolt tungsten carbides directly onto the disc for stripping applications.
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCOâs Magna-TrapÂ® Slide-On Tooling.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCOâs exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machineâs height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator, and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- Laser-Cut Weight Tray: This built-in weight tray accepts up to 80lbs. of extra weight!
- Multi-Vac port for use with 2â³ or 3â³ vacuum hose
- 21.5â³ working width will grind approximately 400-500 sq.ft. per hour at 1/32â³ with diamond tooling
- Gas & electric power options available
- Includes 2 magnetic multi-accessory discs with carbide pockets, which accept Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other Magna-TrapÂ® grinder accessories
- Counter-rotating discs prevent machine from pulling side to side and give operator greater control
- 6 grinding accessories required per loading
Product Spec Sheet
EDCO has the edge when it comes to our Magna-TrapÂ® Tooling. Learn More Here
Magna-TrapÂ® Core 4 Tooling:
- Double Dyma-Dots
- Dyma- Segs
- PCD w/Backing Segment
- Economy Grinding Tool
- Economy Removal Tool
Magna-TrapÂ® Speciality Tooling: