- Cuts up to 12” tiles diagonally or 20” tiles lengthwise; 2-position tray makes it easy to cut large or small tile
- Vertical and horizontal shielded bearings provide smoother rolling table for cleaner cuts
- Heavy-duty, screw-type depth control provides easy blade adjustment and prevents cutting into roller table
- Positive-drive timing belt pulley system delivers maximum power to the blade with minimum vibration
- Rolling table is locked to guide rails so it can not be misplaced or forgotten and is oversized to comfortably support larger tiles
- Adjustable water flow, electric water pump and 10” continuous rim blade are included
- Professional tile contractors
- Tile installers
- Floor covering suppliers
- Tile manufacturers
- Rental stores
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts Lists & Operators Manual
- Operator’s Safety, General Instructions and Limited Warranty
- Product Spec Sheet
- Tile Saw Training Video
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
10″ Tile Saw
|Part# 24200||Power Electric||Horse Power 1.5 HP, 115 Volt|
|Phase Single||AMPS 13.2||*RPM 2330|
|Length 35"||Width 22"||Height 51" on Cart|
|Weight 111 lbs||Belts Timing Belt||Max Cutting Depth 3 3/4"|
|Max Cut - Diagonally 12"||Max Cut - Lengthwise 20"|