- 14” Blade Capacity
- Specifically Designed Collapsable Handlebar For Easy Storage under Shelving
- Heavy-Duty Box Frame Construction
- Laser Fabricated Thick Steel Material
- Easy-Use Hand Wheel Depth Control
- Misting system for wet cutting
- Thick steel blade guard for added safety
- Easy access belts and bearings for fast maintenance
- Existing and proven EDCO Saw features condensed into a 3ft x 1.5ft footprint
- Short-run slab cutting
- Contraction joints
- Patch repairs in asphalt
- Traffic loop installation and trenching
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts Lists & Operators Manual
- Operator’s Safety, General Instructions and Limited Warranty
- Product Spec Sheet
- KL-14 Training Video
- Step Cutting Demonstration Video
- Product Info Sheet
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
14″ Compact Saw – Downcut
|Part# 39100||Power Gasoline||**Horse Power 7 HP|
|*RPM 3600||Length 30"||Width 16"|
|Height 42"||Folded Height 31"||Weight 124 lbs|
|Belts Cgd "V" Belts||Maximum Cutting Depth 4 3/4"|