NEW Economically priced 18″ Downcut saw
- 18″ blade capacity
- NEW & Improved throttle cable
- Easy turn crank, for lowering and raising blades in and out of cut
- Screw boot belt tensioner prevents frame damage
- 7-gauge steel blade guard with welded protective segment flap
- Heavy-Duty lifting bail (optional)
- 13 HP gasoline engine
- Heavy-Duty 7-gauge steel laser cut frame
- Large screw-type depth control
- Wide-T handles with rubber grips
- High quality molded rubber wheels
- Short-run slab cutting
- Contraction joints
- Patch repairs in asphalt
- Traffic loop installation and trenching
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
NEW 18″ Walk-Behind Saw – Downcut
|Part # 39600||Power Gasoline||Horse Power 13 HP|
|*RPM 3600||Cutting Depth 6 3/4"||Weight 214 lbs.|