- Removes up to 250 sq.ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/4″
- Delivers 1,200 hits per minute for fast surface removal
- Requires only 160 CFM at 100 PSI Heavy-duty 1/4″ steel frame
- 2″ Vacuum Port for dust-free operation
- Automatic in-line lubricator (oiler)
- WHIPCHEK Cable assures safe air hose hookup
- Removing spalled or deteriorated concrete
- Roughening surfaces for new overlayments
- Reducing high spots o rleveling uneven joints
- Creating wheelchair access ramps
- Sidewalk trip hazard repair
- Removing epoxy
- Creating slip-resistant surfaces
- Texturing parking garage ramps
- Breaking up ceramic tile
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts Lists & Operators Manual
- Operator’s Safety, General Instructions and Limited Warranty
- EDCO Crete-Crusher® Training Video
- Product Spec Sheet
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
|Part# 63100||Power Air||Air Requirement 160 CFM at 100 PSI|
|Length 44"||Width 29"||Height 40"|
|Weight 278 lbs|