- Remove up to 200 sq. ft. per hour of vinyl or other related soft material (Square footage amounts and time schedules will vary based on material and adhesion)
- Folding handle for easy transport & storage
- Sharktooth wrench for easy blade changes
- Heavy-duty steel material deflector shield
- Multiple position hand held assembly
- Heavy-duty flexible rubber isolators
- Belt-driven oscillating blade system provides 1,850 oscillating hits per minute
- Quick release pin angle adjustment
- 7-Gauge steel welded construction
- Push plate & built-in weight make material removal a quick & easy job
- Pinch blade system accepts floor stripper blades of any make & size
NEW ADDED FEATURES:
- NEW Positive Pressure adding working position
- Reinforced head assembly for harder blade contact
- NEW & Improved harder hitting machines means more aggressive and faster removal
These additions greatly improve the Tile Sharks performance making this popular machine even better.
Removing vinyl tile, linoleum tile, VCT, carpeting, and other soft floor coverings
(When Air-powered chisel scalers are not an option, the electric Tile Shark can be used on 4″ ceramic tile)
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts Lists & Operators Manual
- Operator’s Safety, General Instructions and Limited Warranty
- 8" Tile Shark Floor Stripper Training Video
- Product Spec Sheet
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
8″ Manual Tile Shark Floor Stripper
|Part# 94400||Power Electric||Horse Power .75 HP, 115 Volt|
|Phase Single||AMPS 10.5||*RPMs 1850|
|Length 38.5"||Width 24.5"||Height 41"|
|Weight 149 lbs||Belts 220J V-Ribbed|