POWERFUL, ROBUST and USER FRIENDLY
Ideal for Contractors of All Trades
- Thermal overload reset button
- Ergonomic D-handle design
- Sturdy carrying case with wrench
- Low AMP draw
- One Year Limited Warranty on Motor
- Drill bit capacity 1″ to 6″
- Water hose quick connect
- Lock on switch button (to use on drill stand only)
- Chimneys and boiler installation (air inlet holes)
- Heating and Air conditioning piping
- Anchoring, installing guardrails and barriers
- Construction Buisnesses
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
Hand Held Core Drills
|First Gear 830/520/20ft. lb.||Second Gear 2000/1400/9ft. lb.||Third Gear 4600/2900/4.5ft. lb.|
|Drilling Depth - Hand Held 17 3/4"||Drilling Depth - Mounted to Stand 29 1/2"||Weight 11 lbs. w/o Bit|
|Connection 1 1/4" - 1"|