EDCO Vacuum Systems can be used for dust control with EDCO Grinders, Scarifiers, Scabblers, and Hardscape & Masonry Saws. Which Vacuum is best for your job site?
- Electric 110 volt 3-motor system
- 290 CFM
- 9-gallon capacity dust pan
- Cast-composite material guaranteed for life not to crack
- 28 sq. ft. of filter area
- Micro-clean filter with a HEPA MAX filter, guaranteed for 3 years
- 25 ft, 3″ diameter hose included
- A variety of indoor and outdoor working environments
- Collecting dust and debris from construction equipment
- Dust control in wood shops, welding shops, drywall contractors, powder paint booth systems, etc
- Lead paint removal
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts List & Operator Manual
- Operator’s Safety, General Instructions and Limited Warranty
- Product Spec Sheet
- Vacuum Systems Training Video
- Why Rent a Vacuum Video
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
290 CFM Vacuum
|Part# ED33280K||Power Electric||Horse Power 4 HP, Triple Motor, 115 Volt|
|Phase Single||AMPS 19||Length 32"|
|Width 20"||Height 51"||Weight 169 lbs|