The modern day Concrete Floor Grinder was invented and is constantly improved by EDCO. The Magna-Trap® Floor Grinders combine leveling systems, better dust control, and new accessories to create superior surface preparation machines.
- NEW Multi-Tooling Disc with carbide pockets. Bolt tungsten carbides directly onto the disc for stripping applications.
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Magna-Trap® Slide-On Tooling.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System Hand Wheel you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- Extra Weight Standard: This bolted-on weight tray helps the machine work. Use when needed
- Multi-Vac port for use with 2″ or 3″ vacuum hose
- 11″ working width will grind approximately 200-250 sq.ft. per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO Magna-Trap® Dyma-Dots
- Electric machine plugs into dedicated residential wall outlets
- Includes 2 magnetic multi-accessory discs with carbide pockets, which accepts Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other Magna-Trap® accessories. 3 grinding accessories required per loading
- EDCO’s Vortex 200 Vacuum System suppresses all the dust created by EDCO Grinders
- Areas less than 1,500 square feet
- Residential applications
- Grinding concrete
- Repairing damaged concrete slabs
- Removing urethanes or epoxy thin-coats
- Leveling high spots or surface imperfections
- Smoothing rough surfaces, rain marks or trowel marks
- Removing mastics, thin-sets, paint build-ups, resins and more
View the technical specifications for this product.
Product Manuals, Literature & Training Videos
- Parts Lists & Operators Manual
- 10" Magna-Trap® Disc Assembly Manual
- Operator’s Safety, General Instructions and Limited Warranty
- Product Spec Sheet
- SEC-NG Training Video
Only the most recently updated product information is available on this website. Call 1-800-638-3326 with the Serial# and Model# for manuals and parts list of older product models.
- Multi-Tooling Discs w/Carbide Pockets
- Magna-Trap® Core Tooling – Magna-Blades™
- Magna-Trap® Core Tooling – Dyma-Dots
- Magna-Trap® Specialty Tooling – Dyma-Segs™
- Magna-Trap® Tooling – Dyma-PCD
- Magna-Trap® Specialty Tooling – Dyma Arrow™
- Magna-Trap® Specialty Tooling – Dyma-Crush™
- Magna-Trap® Tooling – Economy GRINDING Tool
- Weight Blocks
Are you interested in this product?
Get more information or a quote.
Magna-Trap® Single-Disc Floor Grinder
|Part# 59800||Power Electric||Horse Power 1.5 HP, 115/230 V|
|Phase Single||AMPS 13/6.5||RPMs 575|
|Length 44"||Width 22"||Height 39.75"|
|Weight 188 lbs||Belts|
|Part# 59900||Power Electric||Horse Power 1.75, 110/220 V|
|Phase Single||AMPS 18.8/9.4||RPMs 475|
|Length 44"||Width 22"||Height 39/75"|
|Weight 188 lbs||Belts B-38|